A residence with striking architecture, refined, in tune with the urban elegance of the village and seeking a modern interpretation of preserving Megève’s architectural heritage.
- Balance of the facades,punctuated by their openings and numerous terraces and balconies
- Roof design and zinc work details
- Granite base walls with hidden profiling joints and drip lines
- Off-white coating and more accented window frames finished with a lime whitewash
- Dark brown wooden cladding
- Balconies made with forged iron
- Landscaped exteriors with paved access, granite fountain, alpine rockwork and local vegetation
- Beautiful stone terraces
10 apartments with generous volumes, between 74 and 202m2, with two different interior design themes to choose from proposed by the internationally renowned designer Tristan Auer, customisable as desired.
- Spa relaxation area with hammam
- Ski room
- Big basements
- 26 underground parking spots
- Concierge service